All Years Letter to Parents - AT Brown Bus Service
Expression of interest is being sought for the AT Brown bus service for next September.
We have been very pleased with the Priorslee AT Brown bus service that we started to provide in September 2006. We are therefore writing to all families from Priorslee and the surrounding area advising that we will be running the service again from September 2017 and have outlined the details and the cost below. Due to high demand for the service we are looking to once again put on three further buses offering additional pickups to cover Trench, Muxton, St Georges, Hollinswood, Randlay, Stirchley area and Newport in addition to Priorslee.
Bus Number 1 currently operates through Priorslee. The coach is a 70 seater coach and starts from the bus stop by Coniston Road at 8.15am. It follows Priorslee Avenue stopping by Everglade Road and Powell Road.
Bus Number 2 currently is the Trench/St Georges Bus and is a 70 seater coach and operates the following route:
- 08.10 Saltwells Drive / Broomhouse Way
- 08.12 Opposite Muxton Primary School
- 08.14 Marshbrook Way (opposite Dorchester Drive)
- 08.15 Asda Donnington
- 08.18 Checkley Lane. Crest Road
- 08.21 Stafford Street (opposite Elephant & Castle)
- 08.23 Telford Way (Freeston)
- 08.25 Gatcombe Way / Finsbury Drive
- 08.30 Hereford Drive / Salisbury Avenue
Bus Number 3 currently is the Newport Bus which operates the following route:
- 08.00 Trench Road / Stanmore Drive
- 08.02 Trench Road (TA Centre)
- 08.04 Wellington Road (Aldi)
- 08.05 Wellington Road (Little Theatre)
- 08.07 Marsh Brook Way
- 08.08 Wellington Rd (opposite Sutherland Drive)
- 08.09 Honnington Grange
- 08.11 Lilleshall Church
- 08.12 Lilleshall Primary School
- 08.14 Redhouse Bus Stop
- 08.16 Wellington Road (Girl’s High School)
- 08.19 Newport Bus Interchange
- 08.22 Stafford Road/Vineyard Road
Bus Number 4 will accommodate students from Hollinswood, Randlay and Stirchley on the following route:
- 08.08 Hollinswood, Duffryn
- 08.10 Hollinswood (opposite Dallamoor)
- 08.12 Hollinswood (opposite Deercote)
- 08.14 Randlay Farm House
- 08.15 Randlay, Long Meadow
- 08.18 Stirchley (opp Churncote)
- 08.19 Stirchley (opp Churchway)
- 08.21 Holmer Farm Road (opposite Sandino Road)
- 08.23 Grange Avenue (opposite Stirchley Rec)
- 08.26 Randlay Fields
- 08.27 Mill Farm Drive
- 08.28 Brands Farm Way
At this stage times are approximate until we gauge interest and numbers. Please return the reply slip confirming your interest and indicate your preferred pick up by Monday 3rd July 2017 to enable us to have an idea of numbers in time for a September start. We will contact you again nearer the time with an application form and a deadline for places which will be issued on a first come first served basis. Priority will be given to those students who require both ways travel.
The cost of the service will be £200.00 per term; or three payments of £70.00 paid throughout the term. Please do not send any payment in at this stage as we are only collating details for expression of interest. Payment details will be issued with the placement offer letter.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
Mr Pete Bourton